yeah, so, anyway...
A glimpse inside my thoughts. Proceed with caution.
Sunday, May 17
Sunday Snuggles
They don't always get along...
after all, they are boys,
and there are six years between them.
But deep down,
I know that this is the best illustration of
how they feel for each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Posts
Selfish People Suck
Sometimes, I hate people. People I don't know, but that I judge by my thirty second interaction with them. Yes this is an angry road r...
I'm Mean.
Once again, I have proven just how mean I am. (Really, it's easier to just accept it, I am not a nicey nice person.... I fully embrace m...
Poop.
Poop is EVERYWHERE. Well, at least that's how I feel this morning. My son, my darling son, has issues with poop. He doesn't poop on ...
Randomness
1. Evan will only talk to me on the phone for three seconds. He talked to his dad yesterday for 2 hours (okay, that may be an exaggeration)....
Seriously... you need to go buy this.
This is honestly the best ice cream I have ever ever ever had. Seriously. If you like chocolate... even a LITTLE... you need to try this...
No comments:
Post a Comment