Monday, April 13

Seriously... you need to go buy this.



This is honestly the best ice cream I have ever ever ever had. Seriously. If you like chocolate... even a LITTLE... you need to try this. Tonight. Don't even wait for dinner. Don't even wait until you get home.... bring a plastic spoon with you to the grocery store.... you can decide if you want to pay first... but if it was me, I'd break into it right there in the freezer section.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

OH NO! I won't! I Won't! I WON'T! Awww, H-E-double-hockey-sticks, who am I kidding? I'm grabbing my keys and heading to the store right now...Hate YOU!!! (Not really) lol! Love you, but you ARE a total enabler! XOXO

Kathy said...

That's a lot of chocolate ice cream. (Ew!)

Lisa said...

Hey Girl! Letting you know I have tagged you on my blog. I felt this award was especially appropriate for you. Please come see! XOXO

Just Me said...

I shall have to look for that!

Most Popular Posts