Sometimes, I hate people. People I don't know, but that I judge by my thirty second interaction with them. Yes this is an angry road rage post. Forgive me, but I haven't posted one of these for awhile, and today was the final straw.
I'm sitting at a green light. Stopped. Yes, I know, green means GO. BUT if I were to go, I would have been blocking the intersection.
The road I was stopped on was two lanes... one of them a turn lane that required a TURN about 50 feet after the light I was stopped at. No one was in that lane, and there was a whole line of cars behind me in the through lane.
A car pulls up next to me in the turn only lane. I look over at her. She looks at me. And then she pulls forward... crosses OVER into my lane, and BLOCKS THE DAMN INTERSECTION. The light turns red, and the cars that patiently waited their turn cannot go because some idiot decided that HER time was more important than all of ours.
Bitch.
These are the people that cause the human race to have aneurysms... and run other motorists off the road, beating them to a bloody pulp with their car jacks.
Thursday, June 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Posts
-
Sometimes, I hate people. People I don't know, but that I judge by my thirty second interaction with them. Yes this is an angry road r...
-
Once again, I have proven just how mean I am. (Really, it's easier to just accept it, I am not a nicey nice person.... I fully embrace m...
-
Poop is EVERYWHERE. Well, at least that's how I feel this morning. My son, my darling son, has issues with poop. He doesn't poop on ...
-
1. Evan will only talk to me on the phone for three seconds. He talked to his dad yesterday for 2 hours (okay, that may be an exaggeration)....
-
This is honestly the best ice cream I have ever ever ever had. Seriously. If you like chocolate... even a LITTLE... you need to try this...
4 comments:
this is when I wish I had an old truck to 'nudge' them out of the way.
I can't stand people who drive like maniacs!
I hate people like that. How hard is it to think just one freaking step ahead?
GAAAAHHHHH....That just burns me up! We get that all the time here...I can see why road rage occurs.
Post a Comment